Packo Pumps the specialist in the field of stainless steel centrifugal pumps
Packo Stainless Steel Pumps
Packo Industrial Pumps
- Low cost industrial stainless steel centrifugal pump.
- Energy saving thanks to high efficiency.
- Easy concept and maintenance
- Electropolished, high corrosion resistance
Packo Hygienic Pumps
- Hygienic low cost process pump.
- Executed in pressed stainless steel.
- Energy saving and low NPSH.
- Simple in concept and maintenance.
- IEC standard motors.
Packo Pharmaceutical Pumps
- EHEDG and 3A certified
- Robust executed process pump in stainless steel 316L
- Open impellers in milled material 1.4435
- Energy saving and very low NPSH
- Construction in line with ASME BPE guidelines
- Parts in contact < 0.4 μm
- Modular concept built with standard components
- Easy maintenance
- Suitable for CIP and SIP
- Special seal configurations are possible
- Material certificates and factory declarations
Made in Belgium
Packo Pumps belongs to the Verder group that employs almost 1900 people. Two of the production sites are located in Belgium, in Zedelgem and Diksmuide to be specific. The branch in Zedelgem produces milk cooling tanks and components for food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The branch in Diksmuide manufactures industrial pumps and milking machine components. There is also an electropolishing division which gives our products a very high degree of finish.