There is a new software upgrade for the Walchem W600 controllers click on the button below.
The Walchem controllers W600 series provides reliable, flexible and powerful control for your water treatment program.
- Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy
- Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
- Optional dual analog (4-20 mA) input for Fluorometers or nearly any other process value
- Multiple language support allows simple setup no matter where your business takes you
- Six control outputs allow the controller to be used in more applications
- Economical wall-mount package for easy installation
- On-screen graphing of sensor values and control output status
- Complete flexibility in the function of each relay
• On/Off Setpoint
• Time Proportional Control
• Pulse Proportional Control (when purchased with solid-state relays)
• In-Range or Out-of-Range activation
• Probe wash
• Timer-based activation
• Activation based upon the state of a contact closure
• Timed activation triggered by Water Contactor / Paddlewheel flow meter’s accumulated total flow
• Activate with another output
• Activate as a percent of another output’s on-time
• For Cooling Tower and Boiler applications:
• Biocide Timer
• Boiler blowdown on conductivity using intermittent sampling
- Ethernet option for remote access via the Internet or LAN
Walchem W100W three powerful control outputs make a more versatile, high value choice among entry level water treatment controllers.
The W100W series provide an economical and reliable way to keep your water treatment program under control.
Large display with icon based programming makes setup easy
Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
Multiple language support allows simple setup no matter where your business takes you
Three control outputs allow the controller to be used in more places than other entry level models
Food and Beverage disinfection
Potable water treatment
Swimming pools & spas
Boiler water treatment control
Metal finishing & printed circuit board
Irrigation & fertigation
Condensate water treatment control
WebMaster is the most powerful family of online process controllers in the water treatment industry.
WebMaster couples a powerful multi-I/O platform with Walchem’s analytical sensors and extensive communications technologies. The result is the ability to remotely monitor and control your process from any computer, anywhere in the world, with just a standard web browser.
Simple, intuitive programming makes it easy to configure your WebMaster to control multiple cooling towers, boilers, closed loops, or virtually any water treatment process.
Wide range of direct sensor measurements:
All standard water treatment control methods are included in every WebMaster:
On/Off and Time Proportional Control
Intermittent boiler sampling with flashing detection
ORP spike feed of chlorine
Volume based cycles control
8 analog inputs
12 digital inputs
Instant alarm notification via email or text message
System status reports and datalog files can be sent automatically
Available with Modbus TCP/IP protocol
Featuring the VTouch Remote Account Manager
Managed water treatment services
Fully synchronized with Walchem’s web based controllers, making set-up and configuration simple and fast.
No more tracking cellular data or dial-up ISP plans
Quick, centralized 24/7 awareness of account status
Walchem Copper or Nickel Controller
Walchem’s WCU410 Copper Controller and WNI Nickel Controller are optoelectronic on-line analyzers that measure the actual concentration of copper or nickel in solution. They are used in a variety of applications including electroless plating baths and microetch baths (including oxide-replacement types).
- Concentration Read in Units
- Selectable between grams per liter (g/L) or ounces per gallon (oz/gal).
- Backlit digital display also acts as a bar graph for a continuous “visual summary” of measurement versus set point.
- Concentration set point, alarm set points (high and low), dead band and pump on time are all easily adjustable.
- An interlock feature allows external devices (such as a flow switch ) to interlock control relays.
- Download stored data from the controller to a USB stick. Use the data to simply and easily validate system performance. The data and event logs show copper or nickel values, as well as accumulated chemical feed and relay activation times.
- Four Separate Control Relays & Outputs (WCU )may be used to add copper, caustic, formaldehyde or chelator/stabilizer chemistries.
- Each output has a replenishment totalizer which may be set in units of time or volume.
- Optional pH Input Board (WNI) may be used to add pH adjustment chemistry.
- Output has a replenishment totalizer which may be set in units of time or volume.