Iwaki America’s semiconductor pumps are designed and built to the highest quality standards in the industry. Iwaki pumps are used worldwide in the manufacturing of integrated circuits and related industries. Demanding purity, reliability and specialized designs, OEM customers have relied on Iwaki semiconductor pumps to give them years of trouble-free performance.
The resolution of the CFD-1T-B has been greatly improved compared to our existing models. The minimum flow of 1mL/shot offers greater accuracy in chemical condensation control that is required in the wafer cleaning process. The CFD-1T-B always feeds the correct quantity of chemical without overshoot, eliminating excess liquid wastage. In addition, the anti-siphon mechanism prevents unintentional siphoning.
- Capable of 1% repeatability leading to the efficient use of chemistry and fast replenishment without over-shooting the target.
- PTFE and PFA wetted parts ensure process purity, as does an integral leak detection sensor.
- Integration with existing process controllers is simple.
- Design includes optical position sensor and integral leak sensor.
- Suction and discharge ball check valves reduce the number of fittings associated with external valving and make installation easy.
Iwaki America’s FS series is a compact, all-temperature rated, low-cost, air-driven, bellows pump designed for the semiconductor industry, chemical delivery or recirculation. This pump handles high temperature nitride etch and piranha etch applications with ease. FS features intelligent drive technology and leak sensing, with a significant cost savings over previous models, and a 2-year warranty.
- FS is rated for liquid temperatures ranging from 5° to 180°C with discharge pressures up to 73 psi, making it the perfect pump for wet process tools, cleaning and chemical feed applications.
- Utilizing stroke rates up to 240 spm, FS is able to produce up to 50% higher flow rates in a significantly smaller space. FS has a contamination-free design; all liquid contact parts are made of PTFE/PFA.
- The anti-torsion air chamber design eliminates the need for retorquing connecting rods.
- The intelligent sensor drive system of Iwaki America’s FS design uses proximity switches and an external solenoid valve allowing the pump operation to be easily controlled and monitored.
Repeated precision: ±0.3% (F.S.)
Linearity: ±0.5% (F.S.)
Resolution: 0.01 ml or below
- Superior resist handling – The use of high-torque, stepper motor technology results in a consistent controllable discharge volume. The discharge volume is not affected by changes in viscosity or by filter performance.
- High Purity – The pump end utilizes a tubephragm design eliminating dead volume and low velocity areas where resist can stagnate. This prevents the collection of particles and allows the pumps to maintain the highest purity possible.
- Flexibility in Applications – The discharge velocity as well as volume are easily adjusted to expand the capabilities to many resist-coating processes, including the application of small amounts of resist in a short period of time.