Baldor ABB ACS310 Micro Drive General Purpose Drive
Baldor ABB ACS310 micro drive is designed for variable torques industrial pump and fan applications.
The drive design includes a powerful set of features which benefit pump and fan applications including built-in PID controllers and PFC (pump and fan control) that varies the drive’s performance in response to changes in pressure, flow or other external data. The drives also have pre-programmed protection functions such as pipe cleaning for preventive maintenance.
The ACS310 is designed for new installations, replacement applications as well as for original equipment manufacture (OEM) use.
- 0.5 to 3 Hp, Single phase 230V input
- 0.5 to 15 Hp, Three phase 230V input and output
- 0.5 to 30 Hp, Three phase 460V input and output
- 110% overload for 1 minute
- V/Hz control, programmable for linear (constant torque), squared (variable torque) or user defined ratios
- IP20 standard enclosure, available UL Type 1 option kit
- Blank control panel as standard
- Advanced or basic control panels with LCD display available for mounting on the drive or panel door