Goulds Aquavar Intelligent Pump Controller, IPC VFD
The Goulds Aquavar Intelligent Pump Controller from CentriPro utilizes an all new Aquavar platform, and combines it with over 20 years of variable speed pumping experience. The Aquavar is designed to provide variable frequency pumping control of speed, pressure, flow and level over a wide range of submersible and above ground applications. Here are just a few of the features and benefits of this versatile product.
- Application specific “Start-Up Genie” guides you through quick and easy commissioning
- Removable, graphical control panel with display
- Fully backlit display with large text makes the control pad easy to read
- Info key activates on board parameter and fault descriptions
- My Personal Menu allows user to focus on specific user selected and saved parameters
- Alarm Log key for quick access to alarms and maintenance events
- Alarm Log records the last 5 alarms
- Hand on, Auto on, and Off buttons for easy pump operation at the keypad – No toggling between local and remote operation!
- Modbus® RTU included in standard drive – Other communications available with option cards
- Capable of controlling up to 2 fixed speed pumps, with one standard drive
- Duplex variable speed pumping control with auto lead/lag and alternate
- USB Connectivity – Commission and monitor through PC software
- Transducer assembly (0-300 psi) and 16’ foot shielded cable
- Standard dual DC-link reactors – Reduces the level of harmonics similar to a 5% AC line reactor without the voltage drop across the full load range!
- EMC/RFI filters designed to reduce drive noise emissions and interference to strict standards.
- Automatic Motor Adaption – For optimized performance and efficiency
- Automated Energy Optimization – Regulates output voltage to improve system efficiency as loads change
- Protects the pump from damage due to cavitation, dead head and blocked suction
- Helps protect the motor from short circuit, phase loss, overload, undervoltage, overvoltage
- Large connection area allows more space for incoming power and motor wiring