Accessories from Griffco, offers many accessories to ensure proper pump and system operation. They help improve accuracy, efficiency, longevity, and safety. It is important to use the right accessories for the right pump. Positive displacement pumps require more accessories than others. But not all positive displacement pumps are created equal. Some require a very specific set of accessories depending on the type of positive displacement pump.
Accessories from Griffco, offers injection quills, calibration columns & other accessories.
- Standard Materials: PP, PVC, CPVC, PVDF, TFE, Halar®, 316 SSL, Alloy 20, Hastelloy® C,
- Standard Connections: Threaded, Flanged, Union, Socket.
- Spring Ranges: 10 to 150 psi (1 to 10 bar) standard, 0 to 50 psi (0.0 to 3.5 bar), 10 to 250 psi (1 to 17 bar), 50 to 350 psi (3.5 to 25 bar), 350 to 2000 psi (24 to 138 bar)
- Diaphragm Materials: EPDM/PTFE (standard), FKM (Viton®), CSM (Hypalon®), PTFE/FKM, Kalrez®
- Configurations: 3-port (up to 1″ or DN 25) standard, 2-port 180°, 2-port 90°, Wall mount
- Options: Adjustment knob, Metal tops, Metal adjustment screw, Material certifications
Installed in an integrated gauge guard mounted to the bottom of the relief valve. When the pressure relief valve relieves the over pressure the pressure is transmitted through the isolating diaphragm to the switch. The switch changes condition and an alarm signal is triggered. Once the alarm condition is corrected the switch returns to its original position. The switch has an adjustable set point and multiple customer selected ranges. Switch housings are available in zinc plated steel or optional 316ss. A convenient fill port on the side of the gauge guard is provided.
Please Contact PFC for more information on our complete line of accessories for fluid handling systems.