FSI FSPN bag filter housing
- NEW! Now accepts Pall Marksman Series filters
- Patented Polyloc® ring provides a hermetic seal, eliminating bypass and the need for bag hold down
- Single-gasket lid seal minimizes spare parts, cleans easily, and allows quick bag change-out
- Full ports assure unrestricted flow
- Variety of NPT or flange connections and nozzle configurations fit diverse piping requirements
- ASME Code vessels are made from durable Carbon Steel and 316 Stainless Steel standard (304 Stainless Steel and other materials are available)
- Standard models offer versatility: One to 24 bags, 25-4800 GPM, with PSI of 100, 150 or 300
- Choice of gasket materials allows a broad range of chemical and temperature compatibility
- Size 1 & 2 Vessels in 304Ss and 316SS are available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
- Manual and hydraulic lid lifts are economical and easy to use
- Easy Open Lid option, available on all multi-bag units, greatly reduces change-out time and improves safety
- Many standard models, both single- and multi-hole units, are in stock for 24-hour shipment
- Custom filter vessels available to fit your specifications
About FSPN Bag Filter Housing
The FSPN line of filters covers nearly every fluid application need. From the compact FSPN-20 miniature single bag filter vessel to the large multi-bag designs, we have exactly what your flow demands require. The FSPN vessels can also be equipped with a variety of lid opening styles including manual, hydraulic, spring assist and Easy Open.
FSPN filter vessels using size 1 and 2 filter bags are designed, built and stamped to meet code requirements in our own ASME Code manufacturing facilities. Standard equipment features like the single-gasket seal, with sturdy perforated metal baskets provide durable and consistent performance.
FSI FSPN Easy Open bag filter housing
- Innovative lid closure system opens in 30 seconds or less—no tools required, for faster change-outs with less effort
- Hydraulic opening and lifting device offers improved ergonomics to avoid repetitive-use injuries
- Splash shield, pressure relief valve, indicator lock pin and alignment pins assure safe operation
- Standard design pressure rating of 150 PSI
About FSPN EZ-Open bag filter housing
The FSI answer to time-saving operations is the patented FSPZ Easy Open Lid Vessel, the innovative alternative to manually opening and closing a filter vessel. Utilizing a unique sliding bracket retaining system, it’s operated simply by using the lid activator handle. The Easy Open Lid rotates and raises to a locked position in the time it normally takes to loosen one or two eyebolts on a conventional vessel.
The Easy Open Lid is available on bag filter models holding 4 to 24 bags. It can be fully opened in under 30 seconds which significantly lowers the cost of operating your vessels, and makes the change-out procedure easier and safer.
FSI CBFP bag filter housing
- NEW! Now accepts Pall Marksman Series filters
- Offset, Side Inlet with Side Outlet (same side or opposite), or Side Inlet with Bottom Outlet configuration available
- Positive bag seating without the use of a manual hold-down device
- Models 13, 14: Connections sizes available in either 1” or 2” NPT or flange
- Models 11, 12: Connections sizes available in either 2” or 3” NPT or flange
- Single gasket cover seal
About CBFP bag filter housing
When looking for a cost-effective single-bag filter vessel that is both durable and reliable, look to the FSI CBFP series vessels. Although the standard CBFP series vessels do not carry an ASME Code stamp, you can still realize the benefits of an economic filter vessel that is manufactured to the same high standards and engineering expertise that characterizes all of our other FSI vessels.
FSI SBF compact bag filter housing
- Compact housing allows for filtering applications where space is limited
- Single bag filter is ideal for low flow systems
- Teflon® gasket and 316 Stainless Steel housing and basket are suited for wide range of industrial applications
- Welded seam construction of the filter bags eliminates fluid bypass
- Nylon monofilament filter bags, available in micron ratings 1-400, offer broad range of chemical resistance, are unaffected by metal fatigue and corrosion, and do not release fibers into fluid flow
- Top-mounted lid swings away for easy access for easy cleaning and bag changes
- Housing Materials: 316 stainless steel
- Gasket Materials: Buna Teflon®
- Number of Bags: 1
- Filter Bag Size: SBF
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 PSI (20.68 Bar)
- Design Temperature Range: -20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
- Non-Wetted Parts
- Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
- Surface Finish
- Light sand blast
- Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
- Lid Opening: Swing bolt
- Bag Seal: Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
About SBF Compact Bag Vessels
When space is an issue, look to FSI’s advanced design, compact bag filter. The SBF-75 is a reduced-size filter made with the same attention to detail that is in all of our larger designs. With dimensions of less than 10″ high by 2 7/8”, you get a full-featured bag filter that provides a full range of micron ratings.
FSI FMC drum bag filter housing
- FMC 1½” quick connect female coupling and Buna-N gaskets offered standard; optional 1½” male connector also available
- Nylon monofilament (NMO) bag features molded plastic seal to prevent fluid bypass
- Filter container made from 304 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel on request
- Shell, collar, coupling, stop pins and all parts included (also available without stop pins)
- Positive gasket seal available in Buna-N (standard), Neoprene and Viton
- Overall length is only 9¼”
About FMC Drum Filters
For filling lines, FSI offers the answer for the final filtration stage with the FMC-22, a light weight, easily maneuvered, quick-disconnect filter. It’s a bag filter, positive gasket seal, restrainer basket, coupling and directional nozzle in one self-contained vessel. The unit even features built-in stops to limit insertion depth into closed head drums.
FSI offers this final stage drum filter in Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel, for applications ranging from chemicals, paints, inks, solvents and resins, to oil, petrochemicals and more viscous products as well.