Grundfos’s release of their BoosterpaQ packaged systems providest the industry reliable and efficient pressure boosting solutions for H-Vac, Water Transfer, and process applications. With energy costs on the rise it is important to consider the true costs of the fluid handling equipment that you are considering in purchasing for your application… Yes you may spend more in initial but with the cost savings from an energy stand point may pay for the unit in under 1 year.
With the demand for pressure boosting solutions on the rise, Grundfos has 4 offerings that keep efficiency and reliability in mind: Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ, Hydro Multi-E, Hydro Multi-B, and the CRE-Plus.
Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ
Benefits of the Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ
- Reduced Floor Space
- Communication Capable: Ethernet and BUS Communication Option
- Easy to Operate: Large, Clear, User Friendly & Advanced Control Interface
- Plug-and-Pump: Easy to Install and Commission
- Single Source Responsibility: One Manufacturer for Pumps, Motors, Drive, and Controls
- Drink Water Approvals: NSF61/372, Hygenic designed 316 SS Manifolds
- Saves Energy Costs: Most Efficient Cascade Control, Application Optimized Software and Pumps in the Industry
Benefits of the Hydro Multi-E
- Thoroughly Tested Systems That Arrive Ready to Install
- Simple Installation and Operation
- Integrated VFD Motors That Allow Unique Control Functionaliyt
- Effective Communication Between Pumps and Control Via GENIbus/RS485 Interface
- High Quality Material Construction
- NSF 61 Annex G/NSF 372 Listed
The Hydro Multi-B provides all the same benefits as the Hydro MPC; however, it is built with the focus on sturdiness and compactness. The Hydro Multi-B is built using Grundfos’s highly reliable CM Series Pump.
Features and Benefits
- Superior efficiency
- Low-Flow Shutdown
- High-Quality Cartridge Mechanical Seals Make For Easier Servicing Without Dismantling The Pump
- One Supplier Streamlines Ordering and Maintenance
- CRE-Plus Includes: Pump, Motor Frame, VFD with Terminal Box, Service Disconnect Switch, Inlet and Discharge Piping, Isolation Valves, Check Valve, Pressure Transducer, Low Pressure Inlet Switch
Immediate Quick Ship Stocking Program
The Grundfos Immediate Quick Ship Program ensures that the Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ and Hydro Multi-B pumping systems are available for immediate shipment to customers nationwide. These industry-leading pumps are stocked in California and Pennsylvania, ensuring availability within 72 hours to more than 90% of customers in the Unites States.
If you have questions or are interested in the idea of using a Grundfos Booster Packaged System for your next application; please do not hesitate to give us a call at 763-425-7890 or send us an email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org