Grundfos TP and TPE in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
This pump model is notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency. Quiet, highly-efficient motors are standard components. All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
The main difference between TP and TPE pumps is the motor. TPE motors have a built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed. TPE pumps offer benefits with respect to energy savings and increased comfort.
- Commercial Heating and Fan Coil Systems
- HVAC Hot and Chilled Water
- Commercial Hot Water Recirculation
- Cooling Tower Heat Exchangers
- Geothermal Systems
- Commercial Solar
- Temperature Conditioning
- Snow Melting
Features and benefits
- Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- TP pumps are fitted with high-efficiency motors
- 2-pole and 4-pole TP pumps from 1/3 hp to 3 hp
- Top-pull-out design
- Easy dismantling for service
- In-line design
- Unlike end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow the use of straight pipework, which often results in reductions in installation cost and amount of space occupied
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seals
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electro-coated
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Available in cast-iron or bronze
- Stainless steel impeller and seal ring for extended pump life
- ODP or TEFC motor options for maximum installation versatility
- Industry standard flange-to-flange dimensions for easy retrofit applications