Hydra Cell MT8 Metering Pump .06 gph To 8 gph @ 3500 psi. For more performance you can run two MT8 with one gear box.
Pulse-free” Linear Flow
Multiple-diaphragm design provides virtually pulse-free, linear flow without the need for expensive pulsation dampeners.
- Rugged construction.
- Can run dry indefinitely.
- Smaller footprint saves valuable space.
- Handles a variety of processing fluids.
- Designed for low flow rates at high pressures.
- Duplexing option doubles capacity and equipment savings.
- Electronic flow control increases accuracy and reliability.
- Seal-less design means no seals, cups, or packing to leak or replace.
- Available with manual flow adjustment that can be used in hazardous areas.
- Will operate without damage to the pump in the event of a blocked suction line.
- The integral relief valve protects the pump from over pressurization on the discharge side.
- One pump covers a wide range of flows and pressures – reducing inventory requirements with fast, simple field conversion.
- Hydraulically-actuated, balanced diaphragms provide superior performance across the entire pressure range.
- The replenishment valve system in every piston ensures optimum actuating oil on every stroke for continuous accuracy and protects the pump from damage in the event of a blocked suction line.