Berkeley Solids handling Pump
BSD Frame-Mount Solids Handling Series
BSD Series Dry Pit Solids Handling Pumps are designed to handle up to 3″ solids, sludge and stringy material. They feature dry run standard, double seal between shaft & sleeve, heavy-duty manganese steel shafts, and one-piece thick-walled volutes.
- AG wastewater
- Water reuse
- Discharge sizes from 4” to 8”
- Flows up to 5300 gpm
- Pressures up to 350 feet TDH
- Dry Run Seal Kit standard
- Double mechanical seal
- Impeller adjustment standard to maintain performance
- Stainless steel wear ring
Dry Run Seal Kit
– Must run dry for several hours– May suddenly lose prime, without being shut off– Requires extended time for priming
- Irrigation Systems
- Rental Fleets
- Construction Dewatering
- DRY-RUN Gland – Surrounds shaft; channels a continuous flow of lubricant to shaft and mechanical seal to cool and minimize friction. Mounts in both CW and CCW pump configurations.
- Lubricant Reservoir – Supplies lubricant to the DRY-RUN Gland through pumping action created by rotating shaft. Circulating lubricant transfers heat away from shaft & seals to the reservoir.
- Mechanical Seal – Provides containment of lubrication.
- Shaft Sleeve – Replaceable hardened stainless steel sleeve provides the ideal surface finish for lip seal operation.