Gear pumps are used because of their rugged construction and reliability. For viscous products, gear pumps are preferred due to their quiet operation, accurate flow-rate and ability to withstand heavy loading.
- Available in most metallurgies and non-metallic materials
- Packed, mechanical seals and magnetically coupled sealing options
- Viscosities to 1 Million CPS, pressures in excess of 5000 PSI
- Temperatures to 600 degrees F
- Custom configurations include jacketing, relief valves, bearing materials, port locations and port sizes