Prosser portable submersible pumps are designed for the removal of unwanted water. The slim design allows the pump to fit where other pumps can’t, including dewatering wells. Prosser Standard Line dewatering pumps offer high head or high volume performance and are available in over 100 outstanding models.
Materials of construction and performance highlights:
- Models: 70, 71, 125, 126,SED, Standard Line, 9-Series,7-Series
- Flows To: 1,400 g.p.m.
- Heads To: 240 feet
- Discharge: 2 – 6 inches
- HP: .75 – 50
- Voltage: 120 – 600
Key product characteristics and benefits:
- Slim-line design allows Prosser pumps to fit where other pumps can’t.
- Light weight for easy portability.
- Require no priming, suction hose or foot valve. Just submerge and they are ready to go.
- Operate in any position.
- Able to run dry for a reasonable period of time without damage.
- Inline design ensures cool-running motor.
- Inline suction and discharge allow pumps to operate doubling head at a given flow, which provides versatility in jobs site variations.
Customize this product with the following features and materials:
- Watertight Control Enclosures
- Liquid Level Controls
- Series Adapter Kits
Best solution for the following operations:
- Municipal and Government
- Drainage Water Transfer
- Water Treatment
- Landfill Pollution Control