Sanitary pumps & filtration are used to transport, filter and meter solutions, slurries, Pharmaceuticals and colloids of food and agricultural materials in operations such as food processing that require cleanliness. We offer equipment with important specifications such as 3A, FDA, CIP & Autoclave for filters.
For demanding applications that require filter housings with high purity or sanitary construction, reliability and durability, filter housings offer the perfect choice for critical process streams. The Sanitary Filter Housings feature high polish RA finishes and removable tube sheets for ease of cleaning and sanitation. All High Purity filter housings provide a cost-effective alternative for high-end industrial applications requiring housings with electro-polished finish, double o-ring cartridge connectors and other quality features.
- Specifically designed for reduction of bacteria and spoilage organisms in beverage applications.
- Asymmetric, hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane filter
- Absolute retention from 0.1 to 1.2 microns
- Manufactured in a Class 10,000 clean room for high purity
- 100% flushed and integrity tested to ensure rated pore size
- High surface area for maximum throughput and long service life
- Suitable for steam or autoclave sterilization and hot water or chemical sanitization
- Constructed of FDA listed materials and meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics
A large focus is centered around the ability to stay in compliance with regulations and provide a cost effective solution for their pumping needs. Food and beverage applications require pumps that meet 3-A Sanitary Standards in the United States and comply with EHEDG, BISSC, and FDA Regulations.
Hygienic version Lobe Pump recommended for use in the most demanding sanitary applications, where ease of cleaning, a pump configured for automatic drainage and advanced mechanical closures deliver levels of safety that are capable of meeting the exacting certification standards of EHEDG.
By their construction characteristics they can work with liquids of any viscosity simpre guaranteeing the best performance and the best adaptability to the pumping, having the most globally standardized sanitary connections.
Sanitary Pumps are the ideal solution for food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
Our sanitary AODD pumps feature highly polished SS316 components (32 Ra), a swivel mounting stand and an energy-efficient, oil-free air valve system.
Available with exclusive FUZED PTFE or highly efficient Santoprene diaphragms.
The unique design enables operators to sanitize CIP or COP.
AOD pumps are specifically designed for transferring ultra high-purity solvents and other non-corrosive liquids compatible with 316 Stainless Steel. Pumps include 20Ra Electro Polished 316 Stainless Steel wetted components, PTFE elastomers and FNPT liquid ports
FDA compliant pumps are specifically designed for Food, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic industries where 3A or USDA standards are not required.
Engineered for dosing applications from drums, Tote® tanks and kettles. Simply dial in your desired volume or weight and the Ultra Mass BCS will deliver a preset dose of product – virtually hands-free. The system’s components are 3A Certified, ensuring the highest quality product suitable for the food processing, pharmaceutical, dairy and biotech industries.
Centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries.
• Internal bearing in tungsten carbide
• Diamond coated internal bearing
• Jacketed casing
• Temperature protection sensor PT-100 (recommended) to protect against dry running
• Double shroud system
• Special frame mounting
• Special O-ring material available on request (FKM, EPDM, Silicone).
• Different suction – and discharge – connections available (clamp, TI-Line, flange and butt-weld)