Walchem offers many accessories to add to your metering pump. Walchem’s accessories are carefully designed and selected for compatibility with our Walchem pumps to enable our customers to provide a complete system.
WFM Flowmeters utilize the multi-jet principle to provide dependable, accurate performance. They are available in ¾, 1, 1½ and 2” NPT pipe sizes. A pulse output provides a signal to a controller or to a metering pump for proportional chemical feed. A two-wire reed switch or three-wire Hall effect sensor may be specified.
Feed verification has never been better! The PosiFlow® Sensor will verify that your metering pump is truly moving liquid into the system and has not lost prime.
- Provides accurate and non-intrusive flow verification.
- No moving parts in the sensor eliminates any concern of plugging, leaking or jamming of the flow path or sensing mechanism.
- Sends out a signal with every stroke as long as there is liquid pumping against pressure.
- EW-Y Series pumps take the PosiFlow signal directly, monitoring the feedback against pump operation.
- Install PosiFlow® on the discharge side of the metering pump, and connect to the digital input option card of the WebMaster.
- Supplies a contact closure to the WebMaster every time the metering pump pulses and the sensor detects fluid movement.
- Controller will send an alarm if the pump should be operating but no flow pulses are received.
- Controller can also use a programmable volume-per-stroke value to totalize the volume of chemical feed.
Walchem Flow Verification
- Provide low cost flow verification on the suction side of the E-Series pumps.
- Installation on the suction side insulates it from varying discharge parameters such as high or inconsistent pressures.
- Use the moving liquid during the suction stroke to sense that the pump is metering chemical.
- Validates flow, providing a pulse output for each verified flow pulse.
- Can be used with a controller to totalize chemical and will sense when there is an air-lock condition (no output pulses).
- Flowrates down to 0.1mL/stroke can be accurately monitored.
- Operate with a 5-24VDC-power source, drawing a maximum of only 8mA.
- Output is an NPN open collector dry contact closure.
Walchem Anti Syphon / Back Pressure Valve
- Rugged valves are constructed from PVC, PP, PVDF, or Stainless Steel components to ensure long life and reliability.
- Spring loaded PTFE faced diaphragms provide positive discharge pressure to stabilize pump output and prevent syphoning.
- All valves are screw adjustable from 0 to 150 psi standard.
- Ideal for LK and EHE metering pumps, but can be used with any metering pump requiring back pressure adjustment or anti-syphon protection.
Walchem Multi Function
Walchem’s multi-function valves provide anti-syphon, back pressure and pressure relief for your 10, 15 and 20 size E class metering pumps. These valves will prevent syphoning when pumping downhill and will increase accuracy and repeatability in applications with little or no system pressure
Walchem Paddle Wheel
- Impeller-type insertion meters designed for use in pipe sizes from ½” to 6”.
- High quality jewel bearings provide accurate performance across the entire flow range.
- Hall effect sensor output can be connected directly to your controller or metering pump.
Walchem Calibration Column
- Provide verification of metering pump output.
- Constructed from clear PVC, Glass, or PP with graduations in milliliters and GPH.
- Available in easy clean versions with vented (npt) removable top, and in sealed versions with vented (npt) non-removable top.