Walchem W900 Controller
Walchem W900 Controller for Your Most Challenging Water Treatment Demands, new for 10-2017.
Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy. Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor. Four I/O slots allow complete flexibility in adding additional sensors, analog inputs and analog outputs.
Walchem W900 controller offers multiple language support allows simple setup no matter where your business takes you. Eight relay control outputs allow the controller to be used in more applications. Economical wall-mount package for easy installation. On-screen and web page graphing of sensor values and control output status. Complete flexibility in the function of each relay.
- On/Off Setpoint
- Time Proportional Control
- Pulse Proportional Control (when purchased with 4-20mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- PID Control (when purchased with 4-20mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- In-Range or Out-of-Range activation
- Probe wash
- Timer-based activation
- Activation based upon the state of a contact closure
- Timed activation triggered by a Water Contactor or Paddlewheel flow meter’s accumulated total flow
- Activate with another output
- Activate as a percent of another output’s on-time
- Emailing Alarm messages, Datalog reports or System Summary reports
- Boiler blowdown on conductivity using intermittent sampling
- Biocide Timer
- For Cooling Tower and Boiler applications
- Spike Set Point
- Ethernet option for remote access via the Internet, LAN or Modbus/TCP