Gusher VORTEX Pumps NON-CLOG SERIES
The Vortex Non-Clog is designed to handle large solids and fibrous materials without clogging. Even with low flows, the design allows throttling to a low performance range unacceptable to many centrifugal pumps. The complete Vortex Non-Clog line has been designed to pump various liquids and oils containing up to 30% entrained air. It will operate 23% below its first critical speed at any point of operation.
- 8 Sizes ranging from 2×2-8 to 6×8-15
- Up to 400 Foot Head
- Capacities up to 2800 GPM
- Capable of Handling Solids up to 6″
- Power Frame Interchangeability (Less Inventory for End User)
- Standard ANSI Line
- Standard Gusher 7550 or 7600
- The Entire Range of Vortex Pumps are Covered by Only Three Power Frame/Bearing Housing Sizes with Only Three Different Sets of Bearings.
- Recessed Impeller is Designed to Handle Large Diameter Solids and Fibrous Material without Clogging
- Concentric Casing for Minimal Wear and Clog Free Operation. Reduced Radial Loading for Trouble Free Operation Even with Low Flows, Allows Throttling to Low Performance Range Unacceptable to many Centrifugal Pumps.
- By Pulling the Rotating Assembly Out of the Pump, all “Wear” Items can be Very Quickly Replaced, Including Impeller, Bearing and Throttle Sleeve (if utilized).
- Choice of Casing and Impeller Materials Including Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, 316 SS, CD4Mcu or Alloy-20 for Chemical Compatibility and Significantly Lower Wear.
- Choice of Full Cantilever or Semi-Cantilever Design Offers a Blend of Solids Handling and Higher than Normal Efficiencies in a Recessed Impeller Design. Dry Running Capabilities.
- Standard NEMA or IEC D Flange Motors can be Easily Mounted Based on Customer Requirements.
- SHC – SOLID CAPABILITY PUMPS AVAILABLE – this design offers 15 different sizes allowing the capability to handle solids up to 3 inches and pumping at 440 foot head 3000 GPM
- Filter Slurries
- Polystyrene Beads
- Crystal Suspensions
- Screen Rejects
- Hydropulper Pump
- Sodium Chlorate Slurry
- Fruit and Vegetable Suspensions
- Dye Liquor
- Fibrous Wastewater
- Long Fiber White Water
- Primary Cleaner Pump