Our compact APN series electric driven diaphragm pumps are designed to handle both Gas and liquid applications. Brushed or Brushless DC motors simplify system integration. The APN’s unique diaphragm and valve design addresses the challenge of combining both wet and dry capabilities in one pump. Positive seating valves, and flush groove provide consistent priming and solids handling capabilities in fluid applications. These critical features along with the reinforced diaphragm and mechanical reinforcements make the compact, lightweight and versatile APN series the best choice in critical applications.
Iwaki APN-W liquid/gas pumps are the perfect combination of form and function. The use of a special diaphragm design allows the pump to transfer both air and liquid efficiently. Patented self-flushing valves give APN-W the ability to pump debris or slurries without clogging, reducing performance or hindering priming capability. The compact, lightweight unit offers optimum sizing for analytical equipment.
- Increase system reliability – APN-W’s patented valve design provides consistent self-priming even handling waste slurries.
- Ease of integration – Equipped with compact brushed or BLDC motors and suction/discharge ports that can be mounted in any configuration, APN-W is a ‘drop-in’ upgrade for any competitive vacuum pump.
- Increase device portability- Miniature 12/24 VDC motors combined with lightweight corrosion-resistant materials promote increased portability of your instrument.
- Reduce system noise – APN-W pumps employ several proven methods for noise reduction including; structured valve design and enhanced diaphragms for handling liquid or gas, enlarged bearings for smooth rotation, and external vibration dampeners for the most critical applications.
- Reduce maintenance costs – Manufactured under strict ISO 9001/14001 quality standards and assembled with the most chemically-inert materials, Iwaki APN-W pumps are built for long trouble-free life.
- Simplify system designs – APN-W is the one pump to do it all. Whether pumping gas, liquid or slurries, or being used for vacuum or compression, APN-W is the most versatile pump for your system.
APN designs offer maximum application flexibility, with the option of using the suction side as a vacuum pump, or the discharge side as a compressor. Using diaphragm technology, the pumps can feed clear air free of oil, carbon or other impurities. Compact, light and efficient, the APN series is suitable for integration into a wide range of applications such as gas analyzers, medical diagnostic systems and industrial equipment.
Standard applications include: Analytical/Medical equipment, Chemical/Laboratory equipment, Print/Photo processing equipment, Electronic equipment, Food processing/Vending machine, Industrial equipment.
- Broad selection – Standard single head or two head design allow for series or parallel operation and offer a variety of plumbing options.
- Superior durability – The robust, reinforced diaphragm, heavy duty bearing system and enhanced connecting rods employed by the APN series allows for continuous operation and greatly extends the pump life.
- High efficiency design – High power motors improve the starting characteristics and the use of molded components enhance pump performance and efficiency.
- Various material composition – With a wide variety of material options it is possible to handle many types of gas.
- Clean air transfer – The motor driven diaphragm pump is oil/carbon free making it ideal for medical sampling or equipment where air cleanliness is required.