Small direct drive pumps from Iwaki are a seal-less compact centrifugal pump. The NRD series uses a brushless 24 volt DC motor. Typical applications: Fuel cells, Medical, Physical / Chemical analysis, Photo, Semiconductors, surface treatment, Solar Power Systems & Electric cars. The DDC series is for smaller applications with a 12 volt DC spherical motor. The only moving part is the spherical shaped rotor / impeller.
Iwaki NRD Small direct drive pumps
- Eliminate maintenance costs – Superior engineering combined with built-in safety, NRD is designed to last the life of your system; no service calls or parts kits required.
- Ease of integration – BLDC motors with integral driver/controller simplifies wiring and UL regulatory compliance. NRD’s multiple mounting configurations, make it easy to find a home for this pump.
- Precision temperature control – NRD’s unique dual bearing system reduces heat generation and helps your system maintain temperature accuracy.
- Reduce system size – NRD’s canned motor design offers the most compact package available.
- Extend system life – Manufactured under strict ISO 9001/14001 quality standards and assembled with the most chemically-inert materials, NRD pump life will typically exceed 25K hours.
- Reduce system noise – With documented sound levels at 40 dB or lower, NRD allows for whisperquiet operation.