Pyxis Inline Sensors pH / ORP / Conductivity Sensor With Embedded Transducers
The Pyxis Inline Sensors ST-700 series of pH, ORP, and conductivity probes are designed to simplify installation, calibration, and in-use operation in industrial wastewater and cooling water applications. These probes have an embedded 4~20mA transmitter.
The oversized platinum disk ORP and the flat pH bubble sensing elements increase resistance to contamination. The double salt bridge design with large junction capacity ensures a long sensor life with minimum maintenance
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Dual embedded transmitters in sensor housing: 4-20mA and RS-485 supporting MODBUS.
- Large conjunction capacity (compared to replaceable electrode design) leading to longer service life.
- Calibration, data recording, and diagnosis can be carried with a PC or smartphone via a Bluetooth/Wifi adapter (Smart Phone App Upyxis)
- Longer maintenance cycles with high contamination resistance. Eliminates the need of pre-amplifier and transfer signal directly in 4~20mA or digital protocol.
- Enhanced robustness when controller is away from sample point.
- Specially designed pH/ORP electrodes tolerant to short time frozen during shipment or storage.
- Stainless steel solution grounding point on sensor to stay away from ground loop problems.
|pH||0~14 range with ATC,±0.01 pH unit precision|
|ORP||±1500mV range,±1mV precision|
|Response Time||95% within 5 sec|
|Power Supply||12-36V DC,~1W|
|Output||4~20mA isolated,RS-485 isolated|
|Connector||Custom IP67 waterproof connector,1.5m(4.5ft)|
|Operation Pressure||Up to 0.7 MPa(100 PSI)at 65℃(149℉)|
|Installation||Custom 3/4inch tee with NPT thread|
|Typical service life||pH/ORP 2 years,Conductivity 5 years|
|Dimension||172mm long,36.6mm diameter(6.8inch long 1.44inch diameter)|
*Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.