Pyxis PTSA sensors ST-500 inline fluorometer is a robust and highly accurate tool for real-time monitoring of inhibitor dose. It is often used for feedback control to maintain dosed concentration within a narrow band around the set point, regardless of changes in cycle or heat load dynamics.
Pyxis PTSA sensor includes expanded measurement targets for a broad range of analytes, including fluorescein and naphthenic disulfonic acid (NDSA), and brings its proven record of reliability to your traced cooling programs for boiler and other applications.
Thanks to its state-of-the-art fluorescence technology, the ST-500 Series handles a wide range of real-world sample water conditions. With its flow-through optical design and multiple wavelength color-turbidity compensation algorithm, the ST-500 probe maintains high performance for water samples with up to 100 NTU turbidity and/or 5 ppm iron.
The competitive probe comparison shown in the experiment below clearly demonstrates the superior performance of the ST-500 probe in the presence of iron color.
Pyxis proudly offers a three-year warranty for the ST-500 Series. Review the Warranty Page for details.
- Traced cooling water treatment programs
- Traced boiler water treatment programs
- Color and turbidity compensation for accurate readings, long-term stability, and less frequent calibration.
- Typical maintenance cycle in months, not weeks or days.
- Works with WiFi and Bluetooth adapters for one-press calibration with the SP-910, 700, and 400 tools, and for firmware upgrades via your smart phone.
- Smart Phone (App Upyxis)
- Isolated 4-20mA output: no need for additional transmitter for easy connection with PLC and DCS.
ST-500 Series Specifications
50666 for SS
|Range||0~200 ppb||0~60 ppb||0~100 ppb|
|Accuracy||±1% of reading or 1 ppb , whichever is greater|
|Power Supply||22~26V DC,Power Consumption ~1W|
|Outputs||Isolated 4-20mA Analog Output
Isolated RS-485 Digital Output
Supporting MODBUS protocol
|Dimension||Length 6.8 inch, diameter 1.44 inch
525SS: 8.3 x 2.25 x 1.75 inch
|Weight||0.37 lbs (525SS: 3.2 lbs)|
|Installation||Custom tee with 3/4″NPT ports|
|Housing Material||CPVC/stainless steel|
|Pressure||Up to 100 psi|
|Temperature||Operation 40~120℉,Storage 20~140℉|
|Cable Length||5 feet,terminated with IP67 connectors
30 feet, 60 feet extension cables available
|Calibration||Two point calibration against standard solutions|