Grundfos Inline Pumps
Paco Inline Pumps
VL – Vertical In-Line, Close-coupled PumpPACO VL is an in-line pump which mounts vertically and guarantees the smallest footprint. The pump requires no flexible connectors or foundation grouting.
VLS – Vertical In-Line, Split-coupled PumpPACO VLS is a split-coupled, in-line pump which mounts vertically and guarantees the smallest footprint. The pump features a spacer coupling for ease of maintenance
VLSE – Vertical In-Line, Split-coupled, Integrated VFD Grundfos VLSE is a vertically mounted, split-coupled, in-line pump with integrated motor, drive and control. The VLSE provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
Grundfos VLC is a close-coupled, vertical in-line pumps with integrated Grundfos CUE variable frequency drive. The VLC provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
Grundfos VLSC is a split coupled, vertical in-line pump with integrated Grundfos CUE variable frequency drive. The VLSC provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
Grundfos Inline Pumps
Inline pumps is notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency. Quiet, highly-efficient motors are standard components. All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
Inline pumps main difference between TP and TPE pumps is the motor. TPE motors have a built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed. TPE pumps offer benefits with respect to energy savings and increased comfort.
Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
- HVAC Hot and Chilled Water
- Commercial Heating and Fan Coil Systems
- Commercial Hot Water Recirculation
- Cooling Tower Heat Exchangers
- Geothermal Systems
- Commercial Solar
- Temperature Conditioning
- Snow Melting
Features and benefits
- Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- TP pumps are fitted with high-efficiency motors
- 2-pole and 4-pole TP pumps from 1/3 hp to 3 hp
- Top-pull-out design
- Easy dismantling for service
- In-line design
- Unlike end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow the use of straight pipework, which often results in reductions in installation cost and amount of space occupied
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seals
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electro-coated
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Industry standard flange-to-flange dimensions for easy retrofit applications
- ODP or TEFC motor options for maximum installation versatility
- Stainless steel impeller and seal ring for extended pump life
- Available in cast-iron or bronze