Paco Inline Pumps
VL – Vertical Paco In-Line, Close-coupled Pump
VL – Vertical In-Line, Close-coupled PumpPACO VL is an in-line pump which mounts vertically and guarantees the smallest footprint. The pump requires no flexible connectors or foundation grouting.
VLS – Vertical Paco In-Line, Split-coupled Pump
VLS – Vertical In-Line, Split-coupled PumpPACO VLS is a split-coupled, in-line pump which mounts vertically and guarantees the smallest footprint. The pump features a spacer coupling for ease of maintenance
VLSE – Vertical Paco In-Line, Split-coupled, Integrated VFD
VLSE – Vertical In-Line, Split-coupled, Integrated VFD Grundfos VLSE is a vertically mounted, split-coupled, in-line pump with integrated motor, drive and control. The VLSE provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
VLC – Vertical Paco In-Line, Close-coupled, with Grundfos CUE drive
Grundfos VLC is a close-coupled, vertical in-line pumps with integrated Grundfos CUE variable frequency drive. The VLC provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
VLSC – Vertical Paco In-Line, Split Coupled, with Grundfos CUE drive
Grundfos VLSC is a split coupled, vertical in-line pump with integrated Grundfos CUE variable frequency drive. The VLSC provides increased energy savings due to on-demand performance.
Grundfos Inline Pumps
TP Inline pumps
Inline pumps is notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency. Quiet, highly-efficient motors are standard components. All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
TPE Inline pumps
Inline pumps main difference between TP and TPE pumps is the motor. TPE motors have a built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed. TPE pumps offer benefits with respect to energy savings and increased comfort.
Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
- Commercial Hot Water Recirculation
- Commercial Heating and Fan Coil Systems
- HVAC Hot and Chilled Water
- Cooling Tower Heat Exchangers
- Geothermal Systems
- Commercial Solar
- Snow Melting
- Temperature Conditioning
- Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- TP pumps are fitted with high-efficiency motors
- 2-pole and 4-pole TP pumps from 1/3 hp to 3 hp
- Top-pull-out design
- Easy dismantling for service
- In-line design
- Unlike end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow the use of straight pipework, which often results in reductions in installation cost and amount of space occupied
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seals
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electro-coated
- Available in cast-iron or bronze
- Stainless steel impeller and seal ring for extended pump life
- ODP or TEFC motor options for maximum installation versatility
- Industry standard flange-to-flange dimensions for easy retrofit applications
- Improved corrosion resistance
Burks Inline Pumps
For lower volume applications requiring flows up to 80 GPM the Burks GB Series offers a flexible, cost savings solution. Burks GB pumps can be installed in any position; horizontal, vertical or on an angle. Leak proof, self-adjusting mechanical seals and all iron or all bronze construction provide reliable, quality construction. Inline design allows removal of pumping assembly without disturbing piping for easy maintenance. Standard pump motors have open drip proof construction, are rated with jet pump service factors for continuous duty operation, and come with NEMA standard mounting flange.
- Mechanical seal
- Replaceable casing wear ring
- Enclosed bronze impeller
- Back pull- out design
Deming Inline Pumps
Deming Inline Pumps feature a space saving, back pull-out design which allows versatile applications in a wide range of industries. Available in 11 size configurations. ANSI pumps meet the dimensional requirements of ANSI B73.2.
- Dual Purpose Jack Screws– Built-in Jack Screws simplify removal and protect mechanical seal during disassembly. Packing box cover held securely in place on adapter after pull-out.
- Interchangeability– Maximum interchangeability of components assures easy maintenance and reduced inventory requirements. The eleven casings and impellers may be grouped into any of the motor size ranges. Within each group, the shaft sleeve and mechanical seal components are identical.
- Motor– Standard vertical close coupled JP motors available in various enclosures. Heavy shaft and short over hang provides less than .002 deflection at face of stuffing box.
- Stuffing Box Cover– Extra deep for five packing rings, lantern ring and split gland.
- Top Pull-Out Simplifies Maintenance– Complete rotating assembly easily removed for inspection without disturbing piping. Full circle register protected by confined gasket assures permanent alignment.
- Shaft & Sleeves– Renewable hook type shaft sleeve protects motor shaft against wear, extends beyond gland for maximum sealing.
- Impeller– Fully enclosed one-piece design. Balance chamber provides control of stuffing box pressure and limits axial thrust. Replaceable wear ring optional.
- Casing– Heavy one-piece casting with flanged suction and discharge on common center line.
Weinman Inline Pumps
For high volume applications requiring flows up to 1,400 GPM the Weinman 320 Series offers a long life solution. Suction and discharge nozzles are located 180° apart on the same centerline for mounting directly in a pipe line. This eliminates critical pipe alignment for ease of assembly and minimum pipe strain. Leak proof, self-adjusting mechanical seals and bronze wear ring(s) are supplied as standard on certain pumps. A built in purge system assures proper flushing and venting of seals. Motors are standard NEMA J and JM frame, enclosure as specified by customer.
- Pressure gauge tappings at suction & discharge flange
- Standard 125lb ANSI flange
- Removable bronze wear ring
- NEMA JM drip proof motor
- Internal seal flush
- Mechanical seal
- Back pull-out design
- Bronze Impellers