BERKELEY Pumps industrial/commercial pumps deliver outstanding reliability and performance in the most demanding operating environments. We offer centrifugal pumps, sub-turbine pumps, line shaft and propeller pumps, sewage and solids handling pumps, engine drive pumps, vertical multi-stage pumps, 4″ submersible pumps, and jet pumps to fill every need.
With features and construction materials designed to maximize dependability, performance and versatility, there are no pump stations or projects too big or too small for a BERKELEY pumps.
Berkeley Engine Drive Pumps Berkeley Self-Priming Trash Pump
Berkeley Self Priming Utility Pumps Berkeley Self Priming Well Pumps
Berkeley Sewage Pump Berkeley Solids Handling Pump
Berkeley Submersible Pumps Berkeley Vertical Pump
Berkeley High Flow / High Efficiency Centrifugal Irrigation Pumps
High Flow / High Efficiency Centrifugal Irrigation Pumps are designed for clean water applications such as flood irrigation, water features, and pivot irrigation. Available in Frame Mount, SAE, and Close Coupled Electric Drive configurations.
- Broad flow range to 7,500 GPM
- Industry leading 85% hydraulic efficiencies
- Suction splitter for stable inflows
- 20,000 Hour bearing life
- Double volute
S.A.E. Centrifugal Series for Combustible Engines
The new standard in full-performance reliability… BERKELEY® S.A.E. End Suction Pumps are suitable for any application requiring the convenience of an internal combustion engine as a power source. State-of-the-art design delivers 20,000 hours of bearing life, one of the industry’s longest life cycles.
- Twenty-eight pump models, with flows to 6500 GPM, Pressures to 500 feet (215 psig).
- Cast Iron or Silicon Bronze Impellers are available in either packed or mechanical seal configurations. Replaceable stainless steel shaft sleeve is standard, providing maximum corrosion resistance while minimizing shaft wear.
- Volute case – Back pull-out design allows easy removal and repair without disturbing piping connections, and completely exposes the impeller for flushing or service.
- Heavy-Duty Power Frame is designed for durability delivering in excess of 20,000 hours of bearing life. Includes large shaft and grease-for-life sealed bearings to handle the toughest conditions with less maintenance and more reliability.
- Dry-Run Seal option available
Frame Mount Centrifugal Series
BERKELEY Type B frame-mount centrifugal pumps are designed for the user who has a separate power source suitable for driving through couplings or with belts. Ideal for all general purpose applications requiring high performance, moderate initial cost and easy maintenance.
- Volute Case Incorporates Precise Geometric Design for Increased Hydraulic Efficiency
- Thick-Walled Close-Grained Cast Iron to Handle the Stresses of Everyday Use
- Back Pull-Out Design Allows Easy Removal And Service Without Disturbing Piping Connections
- Enclosed Impeller Designed and Machined to Optimize Performance and Operating Efficiencies
- Discharge May Be Rotated To Any of Four Positions for Piping Convenience
Close-Coupled Motor Drive Series
BERKELEY Close-Coupled End-Suction Pumps are ideal for most applications requiring high performance, easy maintenance and moderate initial cost. Cast Iron construction with unique back pull-out design permits access to the impeller without disturbing the piping.
- Four-Position Discharge
- Premium-Grade Motors
- Motor Bracket
- Maintenance-Free Shaft Seal
- Replaceable Slip-On Shaft Sleeve
- Replaceable Bronze Wear Ring
- Superior Impeller
- Heavy-Duty Volute Case
- Multiple Taps
- Durable Finish
All cast iron construction combined with a unique pump body design provide fast priming, easy service access, and dependable performance.
Self-Primers are available in 4 configurations:
Air-Cooled (pre-mounted gasoline engine)
Close-Coupled Electric Motor Drive
- All cast iron construction
- Intake placed high for improved priming
- Rapid action flapper check valve eliminated back flow, retains prime in suction line
- High suction lift of 25′ permits installation as remote sump pump
High-head performance and quiet operation join corrosion-resistant dependability with Berkeley SSCX Series centrifugal pumps.
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Liquid Transfer
- Spray Systems
- Jockey Pumps
- OEM Applications
- Stainless-Steel Housing and Shaft – Maximum corrosion resistance in chemical as well as water applications; smooth flow path assures quiet operation.
- High-Temperature Rating – The SSCX Series centrifugal pump (with 304 SS Impeller) is designed for temperatures to 250°F, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of pump applications and varying temperature conditions. The Noryl® impeller is rated to a maximum operating temperature of 185°F.
- Mechanical Shaft Seals – Choice of seal options to meet your application needs. All are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability.
- Impeller Options – 304 Stainless Steel or precision-molded Noryl® feature ultra-smooth flow ports to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Drain/Vent Ports – Priming and draining is easier, faster.
Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pumps
- Rugged Construction – Heavy-duty closed-grain cast iron pump case and seal-plate
- Drain Port – Provided for easy winterization
- Easy Serviceability – Normal wearing parts are easily accessible for service and replacement, without disturbing piping
- Heavy-Duty Motors – Designed for continuous operation
SSHM Self-Priming Multi-Stage Pump
- Irrigation Systems
- Water Supply Systems
- Shower & Washing Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Available in 3-stage or 4-stage designs for more options in head/flow
- Self-Priming Design Once initially primed, the SSHM-2 will automatically re-prime cycle after cycle
- Cast Iron Motor Bracket & Integral Pedestal for rigid pipe connections and base mounting
- Suction Flange is made of heavy-duty cast iron
- Precision Molded Extra-Smooth Ports to maximize efficiency and performance
- Special Brass Priming Valve, proven to provide trouble-free operation during the priming cycle
- AO Smith Motor suitable for continuous duty operation