Your Cost-Effective Solution: Centrifugal Pump in Minneapolis, MN
If you need a cost-effective and efficient solution for your fluid transfer applications, we have the knowledge and resources to provide you with just that. At PFC Equipment, Inc., we are the leading providers of fluid handling equipment, including centrifugal pumps in St. Paul, MN. We deliver custom solutions to a varied clientele.
Centrifugal pumps transport fluid by converting rotational kinetic energy into hydrodynamic energy. This versatile design is used for general purpose fluid transfer applications. Centrifugal pumps are available in the following configurations:
At PFC Equipment, Inc., we carry a wide variety of centrifugal pumps. Distributing to Minneapolis, MN, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Our pumps are outfitted with the following features:
- Connections (NPT, Victaulic, flanged and sanitary ports)
- Custom configurations (for contaminated fluids and high temperatures)
- Flows to 70,000 GPM
- Heads to 1,200 feet
- Seal options for a variety of applications
Our inventory includes pumps available in most metallurgist and non-metallic materials.
As leaders in the industry, we have years of experience dealing with a host of different brands and manufacturers that offer quality products at an affordable cost. We also continue to improve our methods and evolve our business practices.
- We offer in-house and on-site services.
- We added new operations to serve a wider clientele.
- We built a repair and service facility in Maple Grove (a short distance from Minneapolis and St. Paul) to ensure we provide the most efficient fluid management solutions.
Don’t let your business falter due to a malfunctioning fluid management system. Contact us at Contact Us to speak with our experts and learn more about our services. We look forward to outfitting your operations with the necessary equipment to ensure your success. Call today.
[cgview id=35 orderby=parent size=100×100 lightbox=1]